Yield: 1 cocktail
As shared By
- 2 oz. Amarula Cream Liqueur
- 5 oz. salted caramel syrup
- 5 oz. cream
- 2 oz. almond milk
- 1 whole star anis, for garnish
- Almond slivers, to taste, for garnish
- Hazelnut slivers, to taste, for garnish
- Pistachio slivers, to taste, for garnish
- Put all ingredients, except those for the garnish, in a shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously for eight to ten seconds.
- Filter with a strainer in a stem glass.
- For garnish, top the cocktail with slivers of almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios and star anise.