Yield: 1 Cocktail
As shared By
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Amarula Cream Liqueur
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Olorosso sherry
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Tores 10 year Brandy
- 1 egg
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Grated nutmeg, to taste, for garnish
- Add all ingredients except nutmeg to shaker. Do a dry hard shake for 15 seconds, then add ice and shake for another 15 seconds or until cocktail is chilled to your liking. Strain into a glass and garnish with nutmeg.
Note From Andrew Whibley: The Rula’s Flip is based on a classic flip recipe. The Brandy and Sherry build upon the caramel and fruit flavors that are present in Amarula. The bitters and nutmeg finish add the spices necessary to round out the cocktail and it pairs perfectly with a homemade oatmeal cookie. The Rula’s Flip is like a more complex eggnog that’s perfect for the holidays!