Put Your Best Fruit Forward
Yield: 1 cocktail
As shared By
Ration Food Bar
- 1 oz. Amarula Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. pisco
- 5 oz. orange oleo saccharum*
- A few drops, Islay scotch (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Dusted ground nutmeg, sugar and Allspice Berry Bouquet mixture, for garnish
- Dehydrated orange slice, for garnish
- Mix Amarula Cream Liqueur, pisco, orange oleo saccharum and scotch. Pour over crushed ice.
- Top with more crushed ice and dust the nutmeg sugar over top. Garnish with orange slice and allspice.
Prefer your cocktails really shaken? Simply put everything in a blender and mix! This cocktail can be enjoyed warm or cold.
Note from Eleni Bock: Oleo Saccharum (which translates to “oil sugar”) is a syrup made from the rinds of citrus and sugar. It is a great way to minimize food waste and can be made with any citrus rind. To make, simply blitz rinds, sugar and a touch of water. My orange oleo saccharum tastes exactly like orange marmalade. Don’t feel like making it (or in a rush to taste this fab creation)? Simply use Smucker’s Pure Orange Marmalade as an alternative! Just heat the marmalade to soften it before putting it in your cocktail.