Let It Snow
Yield: 1 Cocktail
As shared By
- 5 oz. Amarula Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz. oat milk
- 50 oz. Monsieur Cocktail Tiki Syrup*
- 1 oz. chai tea
- 1 splash spiced rum
- 1 egg white
- White chocolate, melted, for garnish
- Coconut, to taste, for garnish
- Graham cookies, to taste, for garnish
- Maple flakes, to taste, for garnish
- In a shaker, add all the ingredients except those for the garnish (finishing with the egg white) and mix vigorously without ice.
- Rim a chilled coupe glass with melted white chocolate, adhering coconut, graham cookie crumbs and maple flakes to the melted white chocolate.
- Open the shaker, fill with ice and mix again.
- Filter cocktail from shaker with a fine sieve into the garnished glass.
Optional substitute: simply syrup with cinnamon, to taste.